5/24/08

Dis n' dat n' dat' dis...

**UPDATE**: CLOSE fuckin' call today guys. I watched the first episode of ANOTHER season of Tyra's self-image raping show from hell but as it was about to end Mom walked through and said "I remember this one, that girls voice is so annoying but she totally wins." PHEW! I went outside instead.

I started my new job at the NGSB-NN yard on Thursday. Fun fact: the yard uses over 63,000 acronyms. Looking forward to referencing that list. Thursday was pretty boring overall, so that was kinda eh... But I really enjoyed Friday. That's the day when my classes start and I got to hear all kinds of weird stories from my teachers. Those guys are a trip. Also, 3 words; unlimited, free, coffee. I was buzzin' by 9. By the time we got our lunch at 11:30 I was famished, so I hit it out to the food court (the NG building is attached the New Market Mall) and was lucky enough to chance upon a decent little sushi shop. So I indulged. As I beat a path back to the classrooms (which have neat little security doors that react to your ID badge thingy to unlock), I noticed a smell. To be quite honest, it smelled like raw shit. Well, my nose is nothing if not keen. It was raw shit. We were evacuated somewhere around 1:00 and they called a freakin' air chemist in to test the atmosphere. It was all clear, (workers fixing the bathrooms hit a pipe they shouldn't have) so we walked back into the (cl)ass-room and suffered through another 3 hours o' stank. Needless to say, I had more coffee.

Speaking of raw shit, for some odd reason everybody I know in the co-op had amazingly bad gas that same day. We all met up in the parking lot and basically came clean simultaneously. We actually all were mentally pointing fingers when we smelled the septic stink earlier on. We proceeded to hang out in the parking lot and trade anecdotes about our day and appreciate flatulence for a good 30 minutes. Kinda made me miss the fellas.

Speaking of the fellas, what's up fellas?

1 comment:

Lisa said...

All that work put into raising you guys and all we have to show for it is a lot of hot smelly air. ((HUGS))!