2/3/08

Eventful day thus far

Me and Natey hung out earlier.. We wrote a couple of spastic songs, tentatively titled Burlap and P.S.D. We've got it set up so we kinda trade off playing guitar and drums and I guess whoever is on guitar is gonna be singing.. So yea, we'll see how that pans out. Either way, fun afternoon.

So yea, I'm totally gonna get ill off some chili in about a minute. Also crunk. That'll be a time. But before I forget, check this shit out. This guy wants to do one drawing a day, every day, for a year... But so far all he does is draw Superman shit, Jesus fish, Jesus fish that look like Superman logos, Americana pieces, and assorted crosses and other religious symbols... I mean maybe he should just do like one drawing a week and try to be a little more original... Also it's not really a good idea to show that you can read and write in Kryptonian.. I mean, I have a pretty good idea of what this guy looks like:
No dude, stop.

1 comment:

Lisa said...

The big picture of you is the best!! Good posts.